Ancillary Probate Attorney

When would I need an ancillary probate attorney?

Ancillary Probate Attorney

  • Free Consultation
  • Flexible Meeting Times
  • Professional Ancillary Probate Attorney

If a loved one has passed and they own property in a state in a difference state where they live, you generally have to open probate in each state. Probate is the process where a court grants an executor, personal representative or administrator authority to deal with property owned by a deceased individual as directed in the individual’s will. You’ll need a ancillary probate attorney to help you handle this complicated situation.

Probates need to be opened in the state where the deceased lived as well as the state where they own property. Every state has separate probate laws, and this is when things get complicated. Dean Patrick knows the ins and outs of probate law and will work hard to protect your rights and manage the entire process for you. Whether the deceased lived in Michigan or another state, the right legal representation can make all the difference.

If your loved one lived in Michigan, or owns property in Michigan and resides in another state, contact the experienced estate lawyers at the Law Office of Dean E. Patrick, PLLC at (248) 663-2566. Look to Dean Patrick when you are need an ancillary probate attorney in Michigan.


Call 248-663-2566 or fill in the form below to get help now!