Law Office of Dean E. Patrick , PLLC
Mr. Patrick is a licensed Michigan lawyer with a focus in probate law. He has the legal counseling skills, experience, and dedication that your legal matter deserves. Whether you are looking for a probate attorney, an estate attorney or need legal advice when dealing with these emotional issues, trust our office to guide you through the process and deliver results.
Mr. Patrick’s specialized knowledge of estate planning and probate law topics set him apart from general practitioners. Prior to opening his own practice, Mr. Patrick clerked for a seasoned elder law/estate planning firm. Since establishing his own probate and estate law practice, Mr. Patrick has personally counseled hundreds of individuals in legal matters and has educated thousands throughout Michigan as an estate planning speaker and author.
In order to provide the most current state of the law to his clients, Mr. Patrick enrolls in a variety of continuing legal education courses. As such, Mr. Patrick has been recognized and awarded a certificate in the areas of estate planning and probate. When you are in need of a dedicated probate litigation lawyer or an estate lawyer, contact the Law Office of Dean E. Patrick, PLLC and rest assured that your legal issues will be handled professionally and completely. The Law Office of Dean E. Patrick, PLLC serves southeast Michigan in traffic, estate planning, and estate administration matters – call now at (248) 663-2566 today for your free consultation!
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2004
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 1998
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Michigan, 2004
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2012
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Litigation Section of the Michigan State Bar
- Probate & Estate Planning Section of the Michigan State Bar
- Elder Law & Disability Rights Section of the Michigan State Bar
- Health Care Law Section of the Michigan State Bar
- Wayne County Probate Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar
- Brain Injury Litigation Network
- Alzheimer’s Association