Dean Patrick is an experienced Oakland County probate lawyer ready to represent you. Our Michigan law firm is dedicated to providing you the peace of mind you need during this difficult time. We’ll help you navigate through the entire probate court process. Things can get complicated after the passing of a loved one, and your case is probably no exception. Dean Patrick is here to guide you every step of the way to make sure you are given the legal support you need.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Professional Legal Advice You Need
- Oakland County Probate Lawyer Here to Serve You
The essential steps in the probate process include but are not limited to:
- Petition the Court for appointment of a Personal Representative
- Identify and inventory estate property
- Pay estate debts and taxes
- Distribute remaining property per the terms of the will (testate) or Michigan statute (intestate)
- Filing Appropriate tax returns
Disputes arise regarding the validity of a will or trust, the interpretation of a will or trust, or the actions of individuals acting on behalf of the deceased. When you are faced with a probate dispute, you need a trusted Oakland County probate lawyer by your side. We are here to answer your questions and help you resolve issues, whatever they may be.
The Law Office of Dean Patrick specializes in probate law and promises to guide you through the probate courts of Michigan, no matter what issues you may be facing. Trust attorney Dean Patrick and get a professional Oakland County probate lawyer to guide you every step of the way.